Friday, May 29, 2009

Soo..I guess I'm famous in Germany

So as you all may know…I’m famous in Germany. For those of you who didn’t, well…let me tell you why.

First off – my last name is Mosel. In the Southwest region of Germany, you can find the Mosel River and the Mosel Valley where they make Mosel wine. If you look on almost any German wine bottle, you will discover my “famous” last name stamped across the lower back. I have seen my “famous” last name at the grocery stores and on restaurant menus. Of course, it was exciting to see my last name everywhere. It’s also a little reminder of my family tree and the connection I have with Germany.

So....if you haven’t already figured it out – I’m not famous…(not yet anyway! Ha-ha!)

2 comments:

btesmer1 said...

I wish I was as famous as you are. Good for you!!!

Michael said...

Kayla... I think you're forgetting both of our appearances on German morning tv.