Thursday, May 21, 2009

Berlin so far...

This is one of the most unique cities that I’ve experienced in m life. The streets are alive from dawn to dusk. There are bakeries, restaurants, and boutiques lining the streets. People seem to primarily travel by subway or bus but the people that do have cars drive BMW’s, VW’s, and Smart Cars. Some of the cars are so cute. They look like little clown cars in a way.

The food is so fresh, but unfortunately I think the pop isn’t as good as America’s. The thing about that is is that people drink more water here which is cool because it’s helping me lose a little weight. Can’t complain there. We also do so much walking that if you’re not wearing comfortable shoes you’re going to feel it the next day.

Everything has been life changing so far because it is so different from the states. I never thought that I would be able to experience something like this in my entire life! But I’m here and I’m doing it! I think everyone should get the chance to travel internationally. Wish you were here!

No comments: