Thursday, May 21, 2009

When it's raining on a Thursday

Museum day! Unfortunately it was raining today in Berlin. So, some of s woke up and enjoyed having a few hours to get ready and eat lunch. Mary, Kika and I are roommates so we also finally had a chance to pick up our extremely messy room. When I say messy room I mean it was a little hard to walk through it. That’s putting it lightly. Once the whether cleared up we headed to Museum Island to learn some history.

Museum Island is cool because it is actually surrounded by water. The Altes Museum was my favorite because it houses the famous bust of Queen Nefertiti. It was exquisite. In fact, it was amazing to see all of the Egyptian artifacts that they’ve found. Visiting Egypt is at the top of my places to visit list now that I’ve officially become an international traveler.

No comments: