Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vee Double YOu

The trip to the Volkswagen Autostadt is one I will soon not forget. The grounds were so big and so interactive for visitors it is easy to see why it is a destination for all travelers. My favorite part was the test drive of the Volkswagen Tiguan. At first when I saw the instructor bring everyone through the course I thought for sure that was all we were going to do but when I saw the other group members jump into the driver seat I knew it was going to be tight. The course was not designed for practical driving conditions rather it pushed the limits and allowed the driver to experience alternative routes to overcome. As the instructor took us through the course I thought to myself, yeah right I’m can’t do that I will for sure tip, ruin, or get the car stuck. However, the Tiguan was able to tackle any challenge it was presented. The best was when I was able to drive the car up the steps because to me that was the most radical. With the seat belts locking every step and the accelerator firmly pressed I felt on top of the world. The dance recital during the night time was different, interesting and hot. I don’t mean hot in a weird way, I mean the temperature was hot. The performance embraced this idea of not having an idea and being able to change and mimic certain things. I thought overall the performance was solid but I would need to attend more to appreciate the storyline.

No comments: