Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 5

Today was one of the best days here so far. The "Good Morning Berlin" was very cool and the fact that we all got on TV was pretty spectacular. Watching the whole behind the cameras action was interesting. I still think it is so strange that there are no commercials. Being an advertising major and learning from American commercials it just seems that they have a huge impact on the buyer behavior. However, after going to our second appointment at Scholz & Friends, I learned what real creativity was. The campaign for European Union that they came up with was amazing. I am still trying to figure out how they came up with some of those ideas. My favorite ideas was the viral videos on YouTube and the interactive van. The technology of taking a potential voters opinion and posting them on the side of a van was so new to me. I also loved their use of structures and their type of guerrilla marketing in a sense. I learned a lot and gained new ideas for my projects in the future. I would love to be an AE for a company like Scholz & Friends in the future!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree. I am not even an advertising major and I was blown away by their creativity. By the way, you did an amazing job presenting the puzzle idea. You were so confident and professional. You will go far.