Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Ready For My Close Up

In a single day I’ve scurried through a submarine, rode a dragon like dog creature and starred in a short film. These were my adventures at the Bavarian Film Studio. This is where several films have been made. It has become a theme park now. The first thing we did was create our own mini-movie. I played a crew member on a spaceship. It is fun to be able to make a fool of yourself and it be totally acceptable. Afterwards we roamed through several sets to movies, these included Das Boot and The Never Ending Story. It’s amazing to have images you saw on your television become tangible. Our finally was to watch a stunt show. I was floored! If I attempted anything similar to that I would probably break about 17 of my bones and puncture several vital organs. Overall today was a great experience, next time I won’t eat the McDonald’s. It was pretty raunchy.

No comments: