Monday, May 18, 2009

Exploring with RBB

Today our group went to RBB. This was an very informational tour for me. I want to become a broadcast journalist one day so seeing how another culture uses broadcasting was amazing. I personally believe that you must know your surroundings to know yourself. So generally I feel that learning about RBB will help me determine what I am going to be doing. In all honestly I would love to work for RBB. I absolutely despise commercials. Yes, I am that jerk that will switch stations during the commercail, annoying everyone in the prossess.

Perhaps I should just work for PBS. They don't air commercials, except they do have those horrendous tele-thone things. Everyone loves Arthur though, so maybe it would be worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is true... everyone does love Arthur. If they don't, they should.